Maple Leaf Children’s center is looking for a dynamic teacher and director for its exciting new chapter. At Maple Leaf, the director is supported by a strong administrative team and the current director will make herself available for mentoring and coaching as you grow into your new position.
If you would like to know more about our school, you can visit us at:
We are looking for:
· Someone who has a teaching qualification
· At least 5 years’ experience in a licensed center environment
· The ability to take the lead and work collaboratively with your admin team, teachers and the parent board to maintain the integrity of our child care license and existing curriculum.
· Experience in the administration of a child care center is a bonus.
This job offers:
· A competitive salary of 47K a year
· Benefits: retention bonuses, over time and earned time off, paid time off over Christmas.
· Flexible starting date and hours.
· Retention bonuses throughout the year
· A well-established staff, curriculum and beautiful premises and resources
Our ideal candidate:
· Has a strong personal teaching philosophy and is able to mentor members of staff in their teaching practices and organize appropriate staff development opportunities.
· Is comfortable to teach with a Montessori lens and has a teaching philosophy that articulates well with Montessori. Work experience or qualifications in Montessori education is not required, but would be ideal.
Maple Leaf Children’s Center is a small, not for profit school and only 15 children are in attendance on any given day.
We are open to negotiate hours, starting at 30 hours a week due to many staff that are trained in administrative tasks in our school. We are open to negotiate if you would like to sign on with more hours too.
You can email your application and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!